1. I feel the future is hopeless and that things can not improve.
2. I often fear the worst happening.
3. I feel nervous and worried about regular events or day-to-day life.
4. I feel guilty all of the time about things that I am both responsible for and not responsible for.
5. I blame myself for everything bad that happens.
6. I use to be able to cry, but now I can’t cry even though I want to.
7. I am terrified or afraid about things that could happen.
8. I have a hard time staying persistent and focused on work or school.